SCARY MAKEUP IDEAS : SCARY MAKEUP
SCARY MAKEUP IDEAS : GOOD MAKE UP GAMES : EVENING MAKE UP TIPS.
Scary Makeup Ideas
- cosmetics applied to the face to improve or change your appearance
- constitution: the way in which someone or something is composed
- The combination of qualities that form a person's temperament
- The composition or constitution of something
- an event that is substituted for a previously cancelled event; "he missed the test and had to take a makeup"; "the two teams played a makeup one week later"
- Cosmetics such as lipstick or powder applied to the face, used to enhance or alter the appearance
- chilling: provoking fear terror; "a scary movie"; "the most terrible and shudderytales of murder and revenge"
- Frightening; causing fear
- Uncannily striking or surprising
- (scare) frighten: cause fear in; "The stranger who hangs around the building frightens me"; "Ghosts could never affright her"
- (scare) panic: sudden mass fear and anxiety over anticipated events; "panic in the stock market"; "a war scare"; "a bomb scare led them to evacuate the building"
- (idea) mind: your intention; what you intend to do; "he had in mind to see his old teacher"; "the idea of the game is to capture all the pieces"
- A thought or suggestion as to a possible course of action
- An opinion or belief
- (idea) the content of cognition; the main thing you are thinking about; "it was not a good idea"; "the thought never entered my mind"
- (idea) a personal view; "he has an idea that we don't like him"
- A concept or mental impression
A few months ago I discussed briefly on my twitter about being crazy excited and shootin a ton of zombies. This was the fruit of my labor. This is the near entirety of the creative department here at Sideshow Collectibles. You'd think with coming to the creative director with three insane ideas with so much production and killing valuable work hours would certainly get shot down. But it's all about how you approach the pitch. A few magic words, one imparticular being, "Zombies" and voila. A friday filled with instense makeup, lots of fake blood, and cramming my fellow coworkers far too close together. One of the many reason I dig the place I work.
I was lying on the floor while shooting this. And yes having 30+ zombies reaching towards you is a little scary every though it's all with hollywood magic.
So, this is how a company like ours does a department photo.
Another Friday the 13th. I know Jasonette makes it sound like this photo is gonna be based off Jason, just the female version, well not really. I only stole the name xD
I don't know if anyone has done similar eye makeup, if they have, I haven't seen it, so I have not "stolen" anyone's idea. Of course the fake slits are inspired by that Jap ghost, I've forgotten her name.
The makeup was done by me.
cheap makeup brush sets
kids pretend makeup
asian wedding makeup
raw beauty makeup
foundation mineral makeup
makeup for black and white photos
best waterproof makeup
modern make up vanities
play make up